Unisoft ProntoTEST-FIXTURE Software Overview Diagram
Savings / Benefits
10 minutes to program your Test Equipment — contact us now & we will show you using your data or ours
Save time on NPI, faster time to market
Reduced Test Equipment Usage Time
Reduced Test Equipment Time
Reduced employee stress
DEMONSTRATIONS: The fastest way to learn about the Unisoft software is usually to go online with us and we can process one of your PC Boards or use our data files to show you the software. We highly recommend a hands-on demonstration and we are available now or virtually anytime to go online with you — Contact us …
TRIAL SOFTWARE: Another quick way to learn about the software is to download the trial software.
The trial software has HELP for most menu items by hovering over the menu item for a second then click any of the videos, manual or website links to learn about the software.
In minutes, Unisoft ProntoTEST-FIXTURE software translates CAD and Bill of Materials (BOM) files into real reference designators, netlists, X/Y component pin geometries, values, tolerances, part numbers, etc. This data is then used by Test Engineers to program their ATE (Agilent/Hewlett Packard "board & board x/y", Teradyne "ipl", Genrad ".ckt"), MDA, and flying probe test equipment and design the "Bed of Nails" test fixtures. Receive reports used for quotations and cost estimates such as nets that cannot be accessed with a test probe, total test probes needed by size, etc.
VIDEO: Click the video above for product overview.
(Outputs to most popular In-Circuit and Flying Probe ATE.
CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer for PCB troubleshooting aid technicians to find components, pins, shorted traces, schematic hyper-linked to the assembly, etc.
Also outputs to Gencad, Fabmaster, PADS, Mentor Graphics, ipc-d-356, ipc-2581, ipc2581, etc.)
Need to program your assembly machine fast?
FAST NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION (NPI)
Do any of the following process steps in seconds:
- Import any combination of CAD, GERBER, X/Y CENTER and BOM files
- Create assembly cost quotations and part cost reports.
- Quickly output setup files to program your Assembly, AOI inspection, Selective Soldering machines and ATE Test equipment (many optional outputs available).
- For assembly documentation create process assembly aid sheets and matching kitting labels.
- Fast First Article Inspection via Blink and Check Off by part number.
- Quality report of the total solder joint count for Defect Per Million Operations (DPMO).
- Export a standardized BOM for input to other systems such as Part Sourcing, MRP, ERP, etc.
More: Free production floor PC Board CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer with over 100 features for your assembly department, general inspection, test departments, repair & rework areas, design group, etc. The CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer is also used by PCB troubleshooting technicians to find components, pins, finds shorted traces, schematic hot linked to the assembly, etc. Distribute the free CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer to vendors & customers for better communications.
More: Shop floor product tracking option via CELLS WORKFLOW.
We offer purchase, subscription or rent to own options.
A large number of Unisoft customers are Electronic Manufacturing Service providers (EMS/CEM). Our Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS/CEM) customers range from small start-ups to the largest contract manufacturers in the world such as Flextronics, Jabil Circuit, Sanmina-SCI, Benchmark Electronics, Plexus, etc. and are located in countries worldwide. We are proud that EMS providers choose Unisoft software because they have some of the highest technical board and box build manufacturing requirements, they have to without delay work with the variety of project data sources their customers provide which is at times sparse and error laden, they need to move product quickly and keep costs very low to bid competitively. Let us show you how we can do the same for you!
You may already have software that you use to program your assembly equipment but you need a way to convert newer or non-supported cad file formats to this software. Unisoft can import virtually any CAD format and export a standard file for import to your existing ATE Test software. Output formats include Fabmaster, ipcd356, ipc-2581, ipc2581, Mentor Graphics, PADS .ASC, etc. We can sell you this software for your use or can perform a translation service for you and return the correct files to you.
Free PCB CAD Viewer &
Gerber Viewer Software
Any CAD/CAE to any ATE
In minutes, Unisoft ProntoTEST-FIXTURE software translates CAD and Bill of Materials (BOM) files into real reference designators, netlists, X/Y component pin geometries, values, tolerances, part numbers, etc. This data is then used by Test Engineers to program their ATE (Agilent/Hewlett Packard "board & board x/y", Teradyne "ipl", Genrad ".ckt"), MDA, and flying probe test equipment and design the "Bed of Nails" test fixtures. Receive reports used for quotations and cost estimates such as nets that cannot be accessed with a test probe, total test probes needed by size, etc. ProntoTEST-FIXTURE is reasonably priced and available by purchase, rental or subscription.
ProntoTEST-FIXTURE supports most popular In-circuit ATE and MDA. Also supports Flying Probe testers such as Takaya .CA9, Teradyne Javelin, Scorpion / Innovate / Acculogic, Spea, Polar Instruments, Seica, Aeroflex, Hioki, etc. ProntoTEST-FIXTURE also creates test documentation sheets, etc. Additionally ProntoTEST-FIXTURE provides extremely fast PC Board First Article Inspection and general inspection. Instantly receive a report containing device and package type counts with quotation and cost estimations. Also as a customer with a current license you are allowed to distribute the Unisoft Free PC Board CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer Software to your production floor, vendors, customers, etc. to aid assembly, First Article Inspection, general inspection, repair/rework, technician debug, for better communications, etc. (No need to purchase additional licenses.) For an online demonstration call contact info.
The Unisoft software has been developed over the last 30 years.
Join the over 2000 customers worldwide that truly love its performance.
Please enter your email to receive your software.
Your email address will be kept private.
Optionally to receive your software call contact info.
NETLIST window and blinking of all pins on the selected net
Easier drill down to component pins, trace runs and schematic. Display NETLISTS quickly using the "NET INFORMATION" window that displays the NET NAME of the selected component and pin and all the other pins on the net. The trace run of the selected net is highlighted and all pins on the net blink. If the schematic view is displayed then the net chosen is shown. The user can then select any one of the other pins on the net in the NET INFORMATION box. The result is the NET INFORMATION window will update to the new selected pin and the selected trace highlighted will update also. If the schematic view is displayed then that view will refresh too.
PLEASE NOTE: All Unisoft Pronto software modules with a current license have the basic features of ProntoVIEW-MARKUP. Some of these features are:
- Create process assembly aid documentation sheets quickly.
- Create kitting labels.
- Fast First Article Inspection.
- Assembly & parts cost estimation reports to aid job quotations, etc.
- Report of the total solder joint count for Defect Per Million Operations (DPMO).
- Export a standardized BOM for Part Sourcing, MRP, ERP, etc.
- Free production floor PC Board CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer for your assembly department, general inspection, test departments, repair & rework areas, design group, etc. Aids PCB troubleshooting technicians to find components, pins, finds shorted traces, schematic hot linked to the assembly, etc. Distribute the free CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer to vendors & customers for better communications. Menus can be modified or removed for a simplified user interface for production floor use.
- Importing of virtually all CAD, Gerber and BOM file formats. (CAD CONNECT Importers)
Why Companies Choose Unisoft
Do you have special problems? For example: You do not have the native CAD files for your project. You only have the Gerber Files and a BOM (Bill Of Materials). You need to program your ATE "Automatic Test Equipment" and you do not know where to turn — Our software can do it for you! The software takes your Gerber files and BOM and creates the exact Reference Designators, Net List, X/Y, Part Number, Values and Tolerance data you need to program your project. This powerful feature of ProntoTEST-FIXTURE can automatically create the Netlist from your raw Gerber files in addition to the real reference designators, theta rotation, part numbers, X/Y component pin geometries, values, tolerances, etc. The netlist is a mandatory item for most Test Departments and repair technicians. ProntoTEST-FIXTURE does this by automatically tracking and connecting the copper traces on the PC Board assembly to correct components, pins and vias for each net. Of course the software also imports virtually all standard native CAD file types too!
The ProntoTEST-FIXTURE module is used by electronics manufacturers to quickly setup Flying Probe ATE and design "Bed of Nails" test fixtures and generate accurate circuit description files for In-Circuit and MDA Automatic Test Equipment (ATE). Instantly finds non-probable nets, optimizes probe placement and size, creates fixture fabrications files, etc. Receive reports used for quotations and cost estimates such as nets that can not be accessed with a test probe, total test probes needed by size, etc. ProntoTEST-FIXTURE supports most popular ATE equipment such as Agilent/Hewlett Packard, Teradyne, GenRad, Takaya .CA9, Spea, etc. ProntoTEST-FIXTURE also creates test documentation sheets, etc. Additionally ProntoTEST-FIXTURE provides extremely fast PC Board First Article Inspection and general inspection. Instantly receive a report containing device and package type counts with quotation and cost estimations. Also as a customer with a current license you are allowed to distribute the Unisoft Free PC Board CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer Software to your production floor, vendors, customers, etc. to aid assembly, First Article Inspection, general inspection, repair/rework, technician debug, for better communications, etc (No need to purchase additional licenses).
Sample test equipment and fixture setup files created by Unisoft ProntoTEST-FIXTURE (all popular machine specific formats supported):
AGILENT/HEWLETT PACKARD HP307X OUTPUT — BOARD & BOARD X/Y FILES:
*Dig U1 386EX P/N 395380-01-4; *Cap C1 10u 20 20 f P/N 3H100M-CR-1; *Ind L1 33u 10 10 10 f P/N 3XCTX3-32-P; *Res R12 10k 1 1 f P/N 3XBT10-02-F; *Devices BATT1 1.UN002137 2.GND 5.UN002137 6.GND; C1 1.+5VB 2.GND; *XY C6 1 X 2.200 Y 2.750 C6 2 X 2.200 Y 2.850 Ref Des Pin_Name PadLocX PadLocY Side PadSizeX PadSizeY NetName JP1 6 1.095 0.520 Bottom 0.000 0.000 +24V U59 3 8.758 4.439 Top 0.000 0.000 MUXOUT VIA1440 1 8.683 4.438 Both 0.000 0.000 MUXOUT U26 44 1.900 3.958 Top 0.000 0.000 MOSI U36 1 0.510 2.168 Top 0.000 0.000 MOSI VIA659 1 1.812 3.799 Both 0.000 0.000 MOSI VIA660 1 0.517 2.780 Both 0.000 0.000 MOSI CR1 2 3.318 2.297 Top 0.000 0.000 NC U13 10 6.303 3.985 Top 0.000 0.000 NC
%CIRCUIT; GND EXT ,N1; VCC EXT ,N35; C1 C 1=N1, 2=N1; C10 C 1=N9, 2=N1; D1 CR A=N163, C=N138;C1 C 1=N1, 2=N1; %VALUE:12345; C1 = .022U, +20%, -20%, MSG='S13-217 PL#1 '; CR3 = 800M, +5%, -5%, MSG='S13S-45 PL#77 '; %ADAPTER:2282:TEMP; H1=N1; /* 1 U2-3 H 84/ 114 SMD */ H2=N2; /* 2 U5-14 H ** All 3 Pins SMD */
INPUTLIST, C:PCB.IPL SH,0,1,16-1999 R,R1,"RES,P1,150k,5%",150k,5%,0,0C,C8,"CAP,C8,.1UF,20%",.1UF,20%,20%,22,0 C,C9,"CAP,C9,47UF,20%",47UF,20%,20%,22,0 D,CR3,"",0,173 D,D1,"DIODE",176,151 IC,U14,"P/N 74HCT74",74HCT74,95,96,97,98,85,84,83,82,81,92,93,99,100,101,102,103
TAKAYA FLYING PROBE:
@M CA9 format (Bottom Side) @CE @H +421640 -547370 IP2P1 P-Auto P3_3V-P1_8V_ * R N61 N164 @K OP IP2P2 P-Auto P3_3V-P1_6V_ * R N61 N201 @K OP IP2P3 P-Auto P3_3V-P2_5V * R N61 N87 @K OP IP2P4 P-Auto P3_3V-P5_0V * R N61 N88 @K OP IP2P5 P-Auto P1_8V_-P1_6V_ * R N164 N201 @K OP C50 10UF 391781-01-4 * C N30 N2 @T 20 20 C51 10UF 391781-01-4 * C N1 N2 @T 20 20 CR30 * 385848-05-6 * D N22 N8 @T 7 6 CR20 * 385848-05-6 * D N24 N8 @T 7 6
TERADYNE JAVELIN FLYING PROBE:
.ESN FILE: P,1,00,IC,1,U1,N7,,,,,,,0258.832,0099.847,90,T,T,TC554001AFT P,1,00,IC,2,U2,M7,,,,,,,0216.668,0099.847,90,T,T,TC554001AFT P,1,00,IC,3,U3,M7,,,,,,,0237.750,0099.847,90,T,T,TC554001AFT L,1,1,57,0252.882,0109.372,1 L,1,2,55,0252.882,0108.102,2 L,1,3,53,0252.882,0106.832,3 .ASC FILE: :NET #1|S|WDT_DIS2|185 U12.5 U13.33
TEST FIXTURE FABRICATION FILE:
\* Probe Spacing: 100 mils *\ P2 1 X 3.300 Y 0.300 P2 2 X 3.200 Y 0.200 P2 3 X 3.100 Y 0.300 238 - 2402 P2 4 X 3.000 Y 0.300 312 - 0502 CR2 1 X 5.275 Y 5.950 CR2 2 X 5.375 Y 5.950 378 - 1805 \* Probe Spacing: 75 mils *\ GP1 1 X 4.940 Y 5.610 GP4 1 X 2.475 Y 5.250 J1 1 X 0.700 Y 5.425 148 - 0104 J1 2 X 0.700 Y 5.504 123 - 2506 J1 3 X 0.779 Y 5.425 147 - 0005 J1 4 X 0.779 Y 5.504 122 - 0004
GENERIC OUTPUT has every component pin. Can be used to setup various test equipment:
54 - VCC C1.1 X -4.800 Y 0.320 Top Smd 149 - GND C1.2 X -4.800 Y 0.180 Top Smd 54 - VCC C10.1 X -5.125 Y 0.720 Bottom Smd 149 - GND C10.2 X -5.125 Y 0.580 Bottom Smd
UNISOFT XML OUTPUT:
<xml version="1.0"> <unisoft version="1.0" units="mils"> <board name="C:\PROGRAM FILES\UNISOFT\SAMPLE.CAD" width="6910" height="2575"> </board> <layers> <layer name="TOP" top="true" bottom="false" sequence="1"/> <layer name="4" top="false" bottom="false" sequence="2"/> <layer name="5" top="false" bottom="false" sequence="3"/> <layer name="BOTTOM" top="false" bottom="true" sequence="4"/> </layers> <nets> <net name="BUFCLK"/> <net name="IOMCLK"/> <net name="IDI-16"/> </component> <component name="R36" x="-3800" y="550" devicetype="SMD" partno="391729-02-0" layer="BOTTOM"> <outline> <line x1="-3831" y1="651" x2="-3769" y2="651"/> <line x1="-3769" y1="651" x2="-3769" y2="449"/> <line x1="-3769" y1="449" x2="-3831" y2="449"/> <line x1="-3831" y1="449" x2="-3831" y2="651"/> </outline> <pins> <pin name="1" x="-2250" y="500" component="CR24" net="N_867" pin1="true"/> <pin name="2" x="-1950" y="400" component="CR24" net="CGND"/> <pin name="1" x="-1625" y="1425" component="CR13" net="N_829" pin1="true"/> <pin name="2" x="-1325" y="1325" component="CR13" net="N_871"/> <traces> <trace x1="-4575" y1="2000" x2="-4600" y2="1975" net="-RDLTCH" layer="BOTTOM"/> <trace x1="-4600" y1="1975" x2="-4600" y2="1950" net="-RDLTCH" layer="BOTTOM"/> <trace x1="-5475" y1="1025" x2="-5475" y2="1100" net="-IOMRD" layer="BOTTOM"/> <trace x1="-5725" y1="1575" x2="-5725" y2="1625" net="BUFCLK" layer="BOTTOM"/>
ProntoTEST-FIXTURE Movie: Click play button to load and start movie.
Unisoft ProntoTEST-FIXTURE software helps reduce time and errors in developing your test programs and test fixture (Bed of Nails). ProntoTEST-FIXTURE is a cost effective solution for making your job easier and saving your company money. Circuit Master ProntoTEST-FIXTURE receives its input by importing virtually any CAD and Bill Of Materials (BOM). Import files from Gerber, Mentor Graphics, PADS, Intergraph, OrCAD, Protel, Accel PCAD, Accel Tango, Allegro, Cadence, Cadnetixs, Cadstar, Computervision, Edif, Verybest, Visula, etc. ProntoTEST-FIXTURE also imports standards such as ipcd356, ipc-2581, ipc2581, GENCAD, Fabmaster, etc.
Test Documentation Process Sheets
The Unisoft software allows you to quickly create matching test documentation process sheets for each step in the test process. Part numbers can be automatically assigned to the test steps you wish. (For example: Step 1 "Connector - Place Test Probes here for trace opens testing!", Step 2 "Switch - Make sure all switches are in OPEN position prior to In-Circuit ATE testing!", etc.) The part numbers are then automatically uniquely colored. If needed, overlay annotation notes can be added to each step. Next for each step matching test assembly drawings and lists are created. These drawings can either be printed or save to a file (PDF Adobe, etc.) or displayed on the screen.
Quoting - Assembly Cost Estimate Report
Import your PC Board into the Unisoft manufacturing software and you instantly receive a report containing component counts for top and bottom of the PC Board broken down by SMT, Fine pitch, BGA's, Thru-hole, etc. with the cost for each group. You can create as many Assembly Cost templates as you wish, for example one each for either a Low, Medium or High volume build. This is a great quoting time saver for Contract and OEM manufacturers.
Example of a few lines of a report follows:
PC Board: 123-456 Date: 1-22-2013 Base 1st Unit Assembly Build Rate (Includes P/N Setup Rate) = 219.18 Each Unit Assembly Build Rate (Excludes P/N Setup Rate) = 74.18 Total Part Number Setup Rate = 145.00 ________ SMT 2 pins greater than 0402 package type: Greater than .040 inch distance between pin 1 and 2. Top - 4 = total device count, 8 = total pin count Bottom - 78 = total device count, 156 = total pin count Part #'s - 8 = total part numbers Base Rate: 49.84 = (0.12 * device count) + (5.00 * part #'s) SMT 8 pins and greater and 30 mils or less pin spacing (fine pitch): Top - 3 = total device count, 144 = total pin count Bottom - 0 = total device count, 0 = total pin count Part #'s - 3 = total part numbers BGA's - 0 = included in above count. Base Rate: 15.48 = (0.16 * device count) + (5.00 * part #'s) + (0.75 * BGA count)
Electronic Components Search
The Electronic Components Search feature helps you find information such as cost, availability, part shape, electrical specifications, etc. Provides fast searching for electronic parts using your favorite parts search engine for example Octopart, FindChips, Alldatasheets, ECIA Authorized, etc.
Search for electronic parts using the Manufacturer or Vendor P/N for example ERJ-3EKF1002V. Also search by the electronic component number or name such as MAX232, LM393, resistor 10k, shift registers, inverter schmitt trigger, etc.
Component Part Cost Report
Instantly create a component part cost report. This report is used by Contract and OEM manufacturers to quickly estimate component parts costs. The report contains the total component part cost for the PC Board and breakdown by part number.
Report type: Parts count with quotation and cost estimation. PC Board: Controller Date: 1-12-09 Total parts cost = $43.31 ____
Solder Joint Count - Defect Per Million Operations (DPMO) Report
Instantly create a report of the total solder joint count for Defect Per Million Operations (DPMO). This report is used by Contract and OEM manufacturers for quality tracking. The report contains the total solder joints for the PC Board broken down by SMT and Thru Hole and part number.
Report type: Solder joint count with quotation and DPMO estimation. PC Board: Controller Date: 1-12-09 Total Solder Joints = 1104 Total SMT Solder Joints = 598 Total Thru Hole Solder Joints = 506 ____ SMT 2 pins greater than 0402 package type: Greater than .040 inch distance between pin 1 and 2. Top - 4 = total device count, 8 = total pin count Bottom - 78 = total device count, 156 = total pin count Part #'s - 8 = total part numbers SMT 8 pins and greater and greater than 30 mils pin spacing: Top - 17 = total device count, 290 = total pin count Bottom - 0 = total device count, 0 = total pin count Part #'s - 8 = total part numbers BGA's - 0 = included in above count. Thru-hole 2 pins: Top - 34 = total device count, 68 = total pin count Bottom - 0 = total device count, 0 = total pin count Part #'s - 3 = total part numbers Thru-hole 8 pins and greater: Top - 24 = total device count, 284 = total pin count Bottom - 0 = total device count, 0 = total pin count Part #'s - 6 = total part numbers
Export standardized BOM files to Part Sourcing, MRP and ERP software
All types of Bill of Material (BOM) formats can be imported into the Unisoft software and then exported to normalized standard BOM formats that can then be utilized by your other manufacturing software systems such as Part Sourcing, MRP, ERP, etc.
Assembly and Process Sheets
The Unisoft software allows you to quickly create matching assembly lists and assembly drawing sheets for each step in the assembly process. Part numbers are automatically assigned to the assembly step you wish. (For example: Step 1 for Hand Inserts, Step 2 Chip Shooter components, etc.) The part numbers are then automatically uniquely colored. If needed, overlay annotation notes can be added to each step. Next for each step matching assembly lists and assembly drawings are created. These drawings can either be printed or save to a file (PDF Adobe, etc.) or displayed on the screen.
The Unisoft software allows you to quickly create Kitting Labels for fast and accurate electronic component kitting. Quickly select the component part numbers for which you wish kitting labels created. Each label contains the part number, unique part number color, step number, p/n description, reference designator, etc. Fast and easy electronic kitting labels for kitting work orders.
First Article Inspection
Generally First Article Inspection is done on the first PC Boards assembled. When the assembly inspection is satisfactory at that point the PC Board can be built reliably in quantity.
The Unisoft software allows you to BLINK all the components in each part number. The person doing the First Article Inspection would check that each of those components are correctly installed. If all where correct then they would click the DRAW button to color those components to indicate they are correct. A check mark is placed next to the part number indicating it has been completed. The inspector would continue this process for each part number until all part numbers are colored at which point that would indicate the PC Board was assembled correctly. At that point the PC Board can be built in quantity.
Free PC Board CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer Software
The Unisoft software outputs a single file that is compatible with the royalty free CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer software. Customers are licensed to distribute the CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer software and your single board file to your production floor, vendors, customers, etc. to aid assembly, First Article Inspection, general inspection, repair/rework, technician debug, for better communications, etc. No need to purchase additional licenses. The free CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer assists assembly personnel, technician troubleshooting, repair personnel, enhances communications internally and with customers and outside vendors. Our customers typically put the CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer and the board files for each of their PCB assemblies on their network so that it can be accessed by everyone to improve productivity.
Circuit Master TEST generates the necessary circuit description files for most popular in-circuit and flying probe ATE (Automatic Test Equipment). TEST creates in minutes such popular file formats as Teradyne .IPL (.DAT), GenRad .CKT, Agilent/Hewlett Packard board forms and many others.
Circuit Master FIXTURE generates test fixture drill plans, wire plans, and optimized test probe placements. Using the design CAD files, FIXTURE performs testability analysis before the first board is built to detect and correct problems such as untestable nets due to no test probe access. FIXTURE then creates all the necessary files the fixture fabrication house needs the build your fixture quickly and accurately.
Create annotation overlays for Test setup notes, etc.
Map Test Probe Numbers
Find shorts between traces, component information and many other useful features.
- Generates test fixture drill plans, wire plans, etc. Creates all the necessary files the fixture fabrication house needs the build your fixture quickly, accurately and at reduced cost (savings of over $1000 per fixture have been reported).
- Export a standardized net list and bill of material (BOM). Use to create ATE circuit description files to program a variety of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE).
- Avoid expensive & complex fixturing.
- Reduce fixture and program turnaround time.
- Optimize test probe size and positions.
- Import virtually any CAD file.
- Performs testability analysis using only the CAD file. Before the first board is built detect and correct problems such as untestable nets do to no test probe access.
- Net by Net report of probe failures.
- User selectable probe size ranges.
- User selectable ranking of probe placement criteria.
- Automatic dispersion and staggering of test probes locations.
- Keepout areas are automatically calculated and user adjustable.
- Auto numbering of vias.
- Split Alphanumeric pins on Import/Export and shorten long netnames.
- Import nets, renumber nets, kill nets and auto assign net numbers to "no connect" nets.
- Change the component properties of any part number (ex: Non-SMT to SMT).
- Set origins and measurement tool.
- Reports the total number of test probes used, their size, etc. This aids in quoting a test fixture quickly & accurately.
- Import test probe numbers to appear on the display. Can be given to CAD department to prevent violating of the test fixturing (moving of components or test points with assigned test probes).
- Free assembly CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer software with active display of PCB assembly. Give to your clients or shop floor production personnel. CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer instantly finds components, pins, nets, test probe #'s, part numbers and short between traces. Other features: zoom, single/split screen, flip, rotate, change screen setting and active schematic mode.
- Any CAD file exported to a flat ASCII file. Contains each component, pin, via, net-number, x/y, surface, etc. (Useful for import to other systems test, assembly equipment, etc.).
- Create documentation overlays, import graphics, etc.(example: document components not tested).
- Colorize single or multiple components.
- Save and load single or multiple annotation overlays.
- Import Bill of Material (BOM) information and associated with each component. BOM importing is programmable to accommodate multiple BOM styles formats.
- Add up to 4 User Text field automatically to any component.
- Print or plot to any Windows compatible printer.
ProntoTEST-FIXTURE is compatible with the free Unisoft ProntoVIEW-MARKUP software. The free ProntoVIEW-MARKUP is used by electronic manufacturers and is designed for use across the entire production floor. ProntoVIEW-MARKUP can also be sent to your customers and vendors for better communications. For example ProntoVIEW-MARKUP can display process and assembly aid documents for assembly personnel or it can find shorts on the PC Boards between two traces to aid technicians in the troubleshooting department. ProntoVIEW-MARKUP will make everyday production tasks easier and save your company money. ProntoVIEW-MARKUP has over 100 features that aid the assembly department, First Article Inspection area, general inspection, test departments, repair & rework areas, PCB troubleshooting technicians, design group, etc. ProntoVIEW-MARKUP increases efficiency, communication and reduces errors.
Here is a list of a few of the display features of the free ProntoVIEW-MARKUP:
- Instantly search by components, pins, nets, netnames, part numbers. Find shorts between traces (highlight single or multiple traces).
- Find and Blink all components of a particular part number.
- Zoom, single/split screen, flip, rotate, change screen settings, change printer settings, change start up display settings.
- Click on component to display name, pins, technology type, surface, part number and all BOM part description information.
- Active schematic view that is hyper-linked to the assembly.
- Measurement tool and set new 0,0 origins.
- Print or plot to any Windows compatible printer. Print the full assembly or a zoomed in segment or a schematic segment.
- Display your process documentation, assembly sheets, process aids (view unique colors and patterns for each part number on the assembly). View the assigned separate colors to components for each assembly step. View added text and graphic annotations.
- First Article Inspection — Blink components for each part number then inspect parts and check off as inspected until entire PC Board is inspected.
- Display virtually any CAD, Gerber and BOM format.
- Display and load single or multiple annotation overlays.
- View imported ATE test probe numbers. These test probe numbers appear at their exact x/y location and you can search by test probe numbers.
- View individually Colorize single or multiple components.
- View changed component properties to any part number.
- Control ProntoVIEW-MARKUP remotely from your application or equipment via external API programming interface.
If you have not already done so we suggest that you watch the tutorial movie which displays most features of the software and will save you time in your product evaluation. Ask for the ProntoTEST-FIXTURE tutorial movie on our Literature Request page.
To receive more information on TEST and FIXTURE in Microsoft PowerPoint slide format, ask for the ProntoTEST-FIXTURE slide show on our Literature Request page.
DEMONSTRATION: Click here if you wish to schedule a private demonstration.
Investigate Our Other Shop Floor Automation Software
- CELLS WORKFLOW Product Tracking MES is a Process Control System for use in manufacturing sectors such as electronics, semiconductor, automotive, aerospace, medical devices, pharmaceuticals and food processing. CELLS WORKFLOW Product Tracking MES includes complete product tracking, inventory tracking software, defect tracking software, collection data, deliver & control documents, Statistical Process Control (SPC) quality reporting and more.
- Free CAD importing: Circuit Master ProntoVIEW-MARKUP is assembly CAD Viewer & Gerber Viewer software quickly find components, pin, shorts between traces, etc. ProntoVIEW-MARKUP is also a redline tool that allows annotation of the assembly to create work and assembly instructions, etc. Download the ProntoVIEW-MARKUP Software ….
- Circuit Master ProntoPLACE will quickly program your surface mount SMT and thru-hole assembly equipment.
- Circuit Master ProntoGERBER CONNECTION imports raw Gerber data and allows the user to add intelligent information to the shapes on the display. This smart data is then used directly by the other Unisoft OneFACTORY software modules or export to standard ASCII file formats for use by other manufacturing systems.
Unisoft: Manufacturing software since 1985
When compared over the last 30+ years Unisoft software has been the clear choice in price and performance.